Congratulations to Porter Novelli’s Sonia Sroka, senior vice president and director of Hispanic marketing, on being named a finalist in the PR News “CSR Professional of the Year” awards.
The awards “honor the most outstanding communications efforts powering corporate social responsibility and green initiatives. The finalists of the CSR Awards program set new standards of excellence and point the way for other organizations to follow.”
The full list of finalists includes:
- John Brock, Chairman and CEO, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Zafar Brooks, Director, Government Relations and Diversity Outreach, Finn Partners
- Lewis Fix, VP, Sustainable Business and Brand Management, Domtar Corp.
- Michael Kempner, President and CEO, MWW Group
- Sonia Sroka, SVP, Director of Hispanic Marketing, & National Chairperson, National Diversity Council, Porter Novelli
The winner will be announced at an awards luncheon on April 17th in Washington, D.C.