Summer is usually the time when most corporate communications and investor relations teams have finished their corporate reports and start thinking about next year’s editions. The Porter Novelli Annual Report team in Brussels is no different. This year we managed to develop six annual and sustainability reports from A to Z, most of them in several languages and delivered on time.
Work started end of last year with the Nutreco Annual and Sustainability Report and Sustainability Vision 2020, followed by the Royal Friesland Campina Annual and CSR Report and the VION Food Group Annual Report.
As always our studio and production team, together with the different companies, came up with refreshing designs and applied maximum quality standards. The ever tighter deadlines, countless correction rounds and different language versions make these reports masterpieces of military planning, stunning speed and German efficiency, every year again.
All reports are designed for printing, although they are also available as downloadable PDFs.
- Nutreco Annual Report 2011 (English)
- Nutreco Sustainability Report 2011 (English)
- Nutreco Sustainability Vision 2020 booklet and leaflet (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian)
- VION Annual Report 2011 (English, Dutch, German) and summaries
- Royal Friesland Campina Annual Report 2011 (English, Dutch, German)
- Royal Friesland Campina CSR Report 2011 (English, Dutch, German)
Contact Jurgen Mortier at [email protected] to learn more.