Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced today it has been shortlisted for eleven nominations for the EMEA Sabre Gold and Diamond Awards.
The Gold SABRE Awards are presented for excellence in public relations programming, while the Diamond SABRE Awards focus on public relations in the C-suite, and the leadership role in brand-building, reputation management, research and planning, and measurement and evaluation. The finalists were selected by a 43-person jury which reviewed close to 2,400 entrants—a record volume of work—from more than 40 markets. Categories included Food and Beverage, Integrated Marketing, Special Events, Blogger Outreach and regional recognition, among many others.
The shortlisted campaigns include:
- • Belgium: Acerta Brussels Ekiden (Acerta)
- • Bulgaria: Alcohol is a Bad Driver (Kamenitza)
- • France: Movember (Gillette)
- • Germany: Big Days (Gore-Tex)
- • Hungary: Grab your Brush (Pfizer)
- • Romania: Engage+, We Value Your Opinion (OTP Bank)
- • Romania: Cord Blood Stem Cell Use in Cerebral Palsy Treatment (Cord Blood Center)
- • Romania: Health for Mothers and Children (SAMAS/Nutricia, White Cross for Maternal Health Services and The Red Cross)
- • Sweden: I Love My Toilet (Water Aid)
- • Sweden: The Sandwich Language (Fazer)
- • UK: Connected Music (HP)
“We are thrilled to have earned eleven nominations for the prestigious EMEA Sabre Awards. Our offices in this important region consistently demonstrate the powerful combination of creativity and execution in global campaigns on behalf of our many stellar clients,” said Karen van Bergen, CEO, Porter Novelli. “We also congratulate the work of our PR colleagues around the world and look forward to the judges’ final decisions in May.”
A list of 2014 finalists for the EMEA region Gold and Diamond SABRE Awards are now available. Please stay tuned for further details on the awards ceremony which will take place in London on May 20, 2014.