Winning a Cannes Lion award has been the benchmark for creative excellence within our industry for more than 50 years, and we are delighted to announce that several of our offices have been shortlisted in 2019. In fact, of the PR agencies who entered Cannes this year, we came in third overall in terms of total wins. Here are the details about our winning campaigns:
- Our Atlanta office was recognized in the direct marketing category of the PR Lions, along with three separate nominations in the Outdoor Lions category for Street Grace’s Stop Traffick campaign.
- Partners at Impact Porter Novelli in Dubai won a Bronze Lion and were shortlisted in the Design Lions for 28 Too Many’s Zero Tolerance Ribbon campaign, and were also recognized with a Grand Prix and two other wins in the PR and Publishing Lions for their work with the An-Nahar newspaper’s Blank Edition campaign.
- Our colleagues in Madrid took home both Bronze and Silver PR Lions for work on Pescanova’s Choose the Moustache campaign!
- Additionally, our Brazil team in Sao Paolo was shortlisted in the Design Lions for their “Drink Right, F*** Right” campaign with ABInbev.
- Lastly, our London team was recognized for the DIVERSish campaign (The Valuable 500), which picked up nominations in the Film Craft Lions category.
Collectively, OPRG agencies across the globe won 40+ Cannes Lion awards this year, with Omnicom being awarded holding group of the year for the second consecutive year, and picked up multiple other nominations.