NEW YORK, May 18, 2010 — Global communications leaderPorter Novelli received five awards in the Bulldog Awards 2010, which honor excellence in media and public relations. Sponsored by leading industry publication Bulldog Reporter, they are the only public relations industry awards judged exclusively by working journalists and bloggers. Bulldog Reporter provides an inside view into the workings of journalists and top media organizationsto help communications professionals achieve results.
Porter Novelli earned:
- A Silver for Best Online Newsroom – Business/Consumer, for Pepsi: Proudsourcing: How PepsiCo Highlighted Community to Foster Better Buzz;
- A Silver for Best Health, Medicine & Fitness Campaign for Amgen/Pfizer: Addressing Psoriasis – A Fashion-Forward Campaign to Empower People With Psoriasis;
- A Bronze for Best General Business Campaign for Pepsi: Proudsourcing: How PepsiCo Highlighted Community to Foster Better Buzz.
- A Bronze for Best Food & Beverages campaign for SOYJOY: Advocating for a Soy-lution to Clarify Confusion.
- A Bronze for Best Use of a Personality/Celebrity for Amgen/Pfizer: Addressing Psoriasis – A Fashion-Forward Campaign to Empower People With Psoriasis.
“We are proud to receive these awards from Bulldog Reporter,” said Gary Stockman, CEO, Porter Novelli. “It is indeed a special honor to have members of the news media acknowledge the creativity, insights and strategy that make our programs so successful.”
About Porter Novelli
A global public relations leader, Porter Novelli was founded in 1972 and is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC). In 90 offices in nearly 60 countries, Porter Novelli combines the power of immersion with the rigor of research to create deep human insights that enable us to transform the opinions, beliefs and behaviors of those who matter most to our clients. For additional information, please visit www.porternovelli.com.