Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced that the agency has won three 2012 North American SABRE Awards. The SABRE Awards, which recognize Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation, are presented by The Holmes Group, a leading global public relations publishing operation.
Porter Novelli’s SABRE Award wins include:
- A Diamond SABRE for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation for “Changing Behavior Through PR: Earned Media Boosts Campaign Effectiveness During Medicare Open Enrollment” on behalf of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and in conjunction with PRIME Research;
- A Gold SABRE in the Government Agencies category for “The Green Build Takes Flight at San Diego International Airport,” on behalf of the San Diego Regional Airport Authority;
- A Silver SABRE, recognizing the top Media Placement/Broadcast, for “Coming Home with the Fugee Family” on “CBS Sunday Morning” for Luma Mufleh and the Fugees.
“We are especially proud of the fact that we’ve been honored for work which has made a measurable impact for our clients,” said Gary Stockman, CEO, Porter Novelli. “For us, delivering tangible results via behavior change is the ultimate win.”
The agency also earned certificates of excellence for:
- Advertising: “Yo SOY” Hispanic campaign on behalf of SOYJOY
- Poster/Calendar/Photography: “10 Years of Service Reflections Photo Gallery” for the National Center of Birth Defects & Development Disabilities
- PR Agency/Citizenship: “Pass the TORCH” for the TORCH Program
- PR Service of the Year: Porter Novelli Radar.