Porter Novelli Shortlisted for Seven PRWeek Awards
CEO Karen van Bergen Named a Finalist for PR Professional of the Year – Agency
Global public relations leader Porter Novelli has been shortlisted for seven PRWeek US Awards, including a finalist nomination for Karen van Bergen, CEO, for PR Professional of the Year – Agency.
The PRWeek Awards recognize excellence in communications and are regarded as the industry’s highest accolade. The awards honor top work from corporate, agency, nonprofit and education teams across the country. The finalists are selected by a judging panel that includes seasoned agency and client communications professionals and PR educators.
Porter Novelli’s finalist campaigns are:
- Best Use of Broadcast/Film/Video: Pets Unleashed (T-Mobile) with Vossler
- Community Relations Campaign of the Year: Planning the Future of Terminal 1 at SAN (San Diego International Airport)
- Public Sector Campaign of the Year: Planning the Future of Terminal 1 at SAN (San Diego International Airport)
- Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year: The Almond Industry Weathers the Drought (Almond Board of California)
- Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year: Bayer North American Bee Care Program (Bayer CropScience) with Mastermind Involvement Marketing and BBDO
- Promotional Event of the Year: Seeds of Change (Mars Food North America)
- PR Professional of the Year – Agency (Karen van Bergen)
“I’m thrilled to see this well-deserved recognition for the creative, impactful, results-driven work we’re doing in partnership with our fantastic clients,” said van Bergen. “It is an honor to be included on this list.”
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in March 2016.