Porter Novelli has been shortlisted for 9 SABRE EMEA awards, showcasing our superior work and commitment to excellence. Winners will be announced on May 25th at the awards ceremony in Berlin. Here are the finalist campaigns:
- Gold Sabre Award/Financial Services for Petplan: Reaching the Responsible Uninsured
- Gold Sabre Award/Technology: Software and Services for #NeverRunOut (Client: HP)
- Diamond Sabre Award for Measurement and Evaluation for the Snack Happy Challenge (Client: Almond Board)
- Gold Sabre Award/Fashion and Beauty for MAKE THE VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE (Client: Nivea)
- Gold Sabre Award/Middle East Region for the Family Clock (Client: Centrepoint)
- Gold Sabre Award/Middle East Region for the White Friday launch (Client: Souq.com)
- Gold Sabre Award/Entertainment for Take Children to Movies (Client: Kinomax)
- Gold Sabre Award/Animal Care for #foreverycat (Client: Mjau Petfood)
- Gold Sabre Award/Food and Beverage for Pass on the Good (Client: Coca-Cola Bulgaria)
And, out of our Portugal office, more fantastic news: Daniela Duarte and Carolina Espírito Santo won first place in the prestigious Young Lions Competition. This award gives the next generation of industry professionals the chance to showcase their skills and create campaigns. The competition consisted of five pairs that worked for 48 hours in a boot camp to create a mock campaign for Start Up Lisboa.
As winners, Daniela and Carolina will attend the Cannes Lions Festival in June and represent Portugal. Miguel Fontes, the director of Start Up Lisboa, stated “They were by far the best pair, the ones that have fully captured the briefing with the most strategic and creative approach.” The jury was composed of representatives from Apecom (local PR association), Llorente y Cuenca, Lift, LPM, Global Press, Quimbé (actor), Porter Novelli and two representatives from Start Up Lisboa (the client). The entire event was covered on national television, from the 48h boot camp to the prizes ceremony. Congratulations Daniela and Carolina!