Unveils PN AIM Sports Rebrand with Expanded Suite of Offerings
Today, AIM Sports Reputation Management unveiled a new Advisory Council, an expanded suite of services, and a new name – PN AIM Sports – spurred by growth and an increased global demand for support across all levels of athletics.
PN AIM Sports introduced the Advisory Council of Excellence (ACE) to expand its resources and expertise across a broad array of sports brand management issues. The council is composed of proven and trusted leaders from a variety or sports and communications backgrounds. The new ACE members include former NCAA and professional athletes, former NCAA athletic directors, recruitment and compliance innovators, and nationally-recognized sports media experts.
“As we consider our mission of integrity and excellence in performance, we are delighted to add such a distinguished and diverse group of people to our team,” said Bill Curry, Co-Founder and Chairman, PN AIM Sports.
The council will provide vision, creativity, and experience to guide PN AIM Sports and its clients toward effective brand management programs and outcomes. Members of ACE were selected through a rigorous vetting process and include:
- Terry Holland – Former Head Basketball Coach at Davidson College and the University of Virginia (winningest coach in program history); Former Athletic Director at Davidson College, University of Virginia, East Carolina University;
- Jim Schwantz – Former Purdue University Football Standout; Former NFL Player for the Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers, and Dallas Cowboys; Current pre- and post-game analyst for WBBM 780AM Chicago Bears.
- Steve Kennedy – Founder and Former CEO of BlueChip Athletic Solutions, the premier provider of compliance and recruiting-related software and services to NCAA member institutions;
- Doug Stewart – Co-creator of “2 Live Stews,” one of the most successful sports talk offering in radio history; Former NCAA athlete; and
- Ryan Stewart – Co-Creator of “2 Live Stews;” Former NCAA and NFL athlete
“As someone who has been involved with intercollegiate athletics for over fifty years as a player, a coach at two D1 institutions, and director of athletics at three D1 institutions, I am truly excited about PN AIM’s commitment to the college coaches and student athletes across the country,” said Terry Holland, PN AIM Advisory Council Member.
In 2014, Porter Novelli (PN), a global public relations agency, partnered with former NFL player, NCAA coach and ESPN analyst Bill Curry and team to found AIM. Since then, the organization has worked to bolster and protect the brands of athletes, coaches and sports organizations in the United States and abroad. The organization’s new name – PN AIM Sports – puts an emphasis on its global reach, the backbone of which is PN’s international footprint of 90 offices in 60 countries.
“We have gained significant traction since the launch of AIM two years ago,” said Brad MacAfee, CEO of Porter Novelli. “As we extend our reach to deliver a superior level of service to global sports organizations, the timing couldn’t have been better to announce the rebrand, our expanded offerings, and our proven advisory council members. The breadth of our services now allows protection of our clients against a wide spectrum of reputational threats.” PN AIM Sports’ expanded toolbox now includes PN Protect, PN Radar, and PN Situation Room.
- PN Protect is a full-service cybersecurity offering that directly addresses specific issues relative to cyber-breaches, whether they consist of malicious hacking or theft of confidential data.
- PN Radar is a proprietary reputation management and issues monitoring service operated by a dedicated team of experienced media analysts. The team provides insights-driven reports around any crisis or emerging issues through comprehensive analysis of print, broadcast and social media results.
- PN Situation Room offers a secured, collaborative space where clients can work together with PN AIM in real-time from multiple locations and devices – including tablets and smart phones – over a protected network.
“As we continue to engage more collegiate programs and other sports-related organizations, the combination of our ACE members and our comprehensive suite of products is invaluable,” said Jeff Battcher, Co-Founder and President, PN AIM Sports. “Our mission has always been to help our clients protect and grow their respective brands and reputations. We are now more equipped than ever to do so.”